I suggest you ...

Outlook plugin

Any chance to create this app as an Outlook plugin?

833 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    nic nicnic nic shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Jeff NosanovJeff Nosanov shared a merged idea: create a Rapportive plugin (or equivalent solution) for Outlook!  ·   · 
    Angelo GopaulAngelo Gopaul shared a merged idea: include hotmail and outlook accounts  ·   · 
    under review  ·  Sam StokesAdminSam Stokes (Admin, Rapportive) responded  · 

We’ll definitely consider supporting Outlook if enough people want it. To that end, if you haven’t already, would you mind voting on this idea? We get a lot of feature requests (for which we’re very grateful!) and the votes help us to prioritise.

86 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please support Outlook. I found Rapportive and used it at my last job that was on gmail. New job is on outlook.

I just want to say that Rapportive is one of the best advances in helping sales people - simply amazing and helpful.

• IdoIdo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love an outlook plug in, any future plans for that ?

• Dave ChaseDave Chase commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

corp IT forces us to use Outlook at my new company. there are a gagillion Outlook users so i'm sure there are others who are in a similar boat.

• MikeMike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any idea on timescales for this? Great Product frustrating that it doesn't work on outlook.

• Damon BreeDamon Bree commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

really need this. Xobni doesn't work at my office(firewall crap. We only get port 80 to work with)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can't seem to get the plug in to install on Firefox. Again, Outlook, would be #1.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I second the need for Outlook integration. My company uses Gmail Business integration. I am not a fan of the Gmail interface in general so I Gmail's App Sync for Contacts, email, calendar, etc. It works flawlessly and allows me to use Outlook my preferred email client. Your product is somewhat similar to Xobni for Outlook, yet will probably be less system resource intensive and less obtrusive than Xobni (inbox spelled backwards).

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would loveee to see this functionality built out. I just moved from Google Apps to Outlook and need this to survive.

• RaphaRapha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on guys, yes. Xobni no longer links with LinkedIn. Why all the dilly-dallying?

• JasminJasmin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has this app been created yet? I LOVE Raportive on gmail & I shall miss it now that I am using outlook.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base